Public Debate on “New Directions of Georgia’s Forestry Reform”
The South Caucasus Regional Office of the Heinrich Boell Foundation hosts a public debate on “New Directions of Georgia’s Forestry Reform”.
The debate will be held at the office of the Heinrich Boell Foundation (38 Zovreti St.) on Wednesday, 9 November, 2011 at 18:00 p.m.
- David Tarkhnishvili – Director, Institute of Ecology, Ilia State University;
- Irakli Macharashvili – Biodiversity Programme Coordinator, Green Alternative;
- Ilia Osepashvili – Forest Officer, WWF Caucasus;
- Nino Chkhobadze – Co-Chair, Georgian Green Movement “Friends of Earth”.
- Medea Imerlishvili – Journalist, Radio “Green Wave”.
You are kindly invited to participate in this event!